No Products in the Cart
10 "Thank You For Your Time" Wording Templates
Showing thanks to your customers, employees, or co-workers is an essential part of any professional interaction. Taking the time to say thank you for your time shows that you appreciate the other person and respect them as an individual, which can increase goodwill and trust between both parties.
However, it can be challenging to figure out how to say thank you the right way that will leave a lasting impression on the person you send it to. In this article, we'll discuss 10 "Thank You For Your Time" wording templates.
What Is The Impact Of Saying Thank You?
Showing your appreciation to someone is a great way to show that you value them and their opinion.
It's also an effective way of building good relationships with people, which can lead to future business opportunities down the road. For example, if you take the time to thank each customer for doing business with you by crafting a handwritten letter, they may be more inclined to become repeat customers or refer new customers. More than ever, employees and customers want to connect with a brand instead of feeling like they're talking to a giant corporate entity.
10 "Thank You For Your Time" Template Ideas
1) Thank you so much for taking the time to speak with me today. I knew you would be able to follow through regarding [insert topic].
2) Thank you again for taking the time to chat with me about [insert topic]. I look forward to continuing our relationship in the future, and we hope that it brings us both great success!
4) I can't tell you how grateful I am that you took an hour out of your busy day today just to help me understand some things better. Thank YOU -- for making life easier around here with your optimistic attitude.
5) Thank you for taking the time to do business with our organization. We sincerely care about your needs and can't wait to help you achieve all of your goals moving forward. I'm excited to see what the future holds for your business!
6) Thank you very much for your time. I look forward to staying in touch with you and hope that our next interaction will be just as pleasant!
7) I would like to thank you for your time and all you've done for our team. I'm so grateful to have spent so much time learning from you and working with you on our projects. The lessons you've shared are something I'll carry on moving forward. Thanks so much for everything!
8) We know you could spend your time doing anything. Whether that's reading a book, hanging out with family, or catching up on your favorite sports team. We appreciate you taking the time to work with [insert company name], and we're glad that we can help you on your journey to create a thriving, more efficient business.
9) Thank you for taking the time to sit down with me today and go through our new project. Having a team member like you makes the entire process that much easier. I'm grateful for your time and expertise!
10) I appreciate you taking the time out of your schedule to chat with me today. Thank you for everything you do!
SEE ALSO: 4 Formal Business Letter Samples
5 Tips To Make Your "Thank You For Your Time" Card Stand Out
1. Don't Use The Same Message For Everyone
You would be surprised how many people send the same exact message to everyone they interact with. While you may think this comes off as professional, it makes you come across as unoriginal and less considerate of others' time. In addition, people can tell when you're using generic messaging, which makes it feel less sincere.
2. Consider Saying More Than Just Thank You
When possible or appropriate for your situation, consider saying even more than just thank you after spending time with that person. For example: Say they helped point out an error in one of your documents - it might be nice to mention how grateful you were that they pointed this mistake out before sending it off as a final copy! Taking the time to write more instead of a simple "Thank You" can go a long way!
3. Write A Handwritten Note
If you have the time, write a handwritten note to your contacts. This will add personalization and charisma to what would otherwise be a standard email or phone call. However, if you don't have the time to use a handwritten note, we can make it easier at Simply Noted. We'll create custom handwritten letters using robotic technology to do so, allowing you to have hundreds of cards written for you without having to take up a considerable portion of your day.
4. Add Some Personalization
When crafting your "Thank You For Your Time" card, make sure that each one is tailored specifically for who you're sending it out to by adding some personalization. For example, ask about how their family is doing, bring up a fun memory that you both share, or even compliment a specific project they took the lead on. And don't forget a quality thank you letter ending!
5. Don't Put Off Saying Thank You
It's easier said than done, but this is a great tip to follow when writing your "Thank You For Your Time" card. When you're in the moment and feeling inspired, it feels more authentic and genuine. So, by all means - write that thank you note right after the situation! Don't wait too long to send this note, or it won't feel as genuine. An appropriate amount of time to send a thank you would be the following day or a few hours after the interaction.
Don’t Forget to Say Thanks
When it comes to saying "Thank You For Your Time" to clients, colleagues, or employees, there are a ton of ways to approach it. However, it's essential to send a card that shows your appreciation and leaves the recipient with something memorable. Whether you're writing a handwritten note, adding personalization, or simply changing up what you say - remember this is one of those cards where it all comes down to being genuine and thoughtful!
Type in words or a phrase to use our AI Assistant to
help generate a great message.