No Products in the Cart
15 Best Ways to Say "Thank You for Being You"
Many of us tend to take our friends and family for granted, but the wise ones don't forget to tell them how grateful they are for having them in their lives. This is why it is essential that we know the best ways to thank them for all that they do. The following list provides 15 of the most appreciated phrases that you can use to express your gratitude.
Why Do We Thank Our Friends?
Friends play an integral role in our lives. They are the ones who lend us their shoulders to cry on, they're always there if we need them, and they treat us just like family members would. There is no doubt that friends are one of the most important people in our lives because if it weren't for them, life would be very lonely.
Since friends are so special to us, why not express how grateful we can be by finding out some of the best ways to say "thank you" to them? Good manners dictate that saying thank you goes a long way as far as relationships go. Whether your friend lent you a helping hand or took time off from his busy schedule to accompany you to a function or simply made sure that you were feeling happy, all of these deserve a "thank you" or two.
SEE ALSO: 7 Thank You Letter Closings
15 Best Ways to Say "Thank You for Being You"
1) I just wanted to let you know how much I value your friendship and how much you mean to me. I always know I can count on you because you encourage me and build me up.
2) Our friendship means so much to me, and I hope it's something we never lose. You give so much of yourself and don't expect anything in return.
3) People come into our lives for a reason, a season, or a lifetime. You are a true friend who has made an impact on my life that will last forever. Thank you for being a fantastic friend!
4) I'm truly blessed to have a good friend like you, who is always there for me and never judges or pressures me. You are definitely one of the best people I know.
5) Just wanted to let you know that no matter what happens, our friendship will last forever. That's why I wanted to thank you for being a part of my life.
6) Your friendship is the best gift I have ever received. Thank you so much for always being there for me!
7) Thank you for your love and support throughout this year. You helped me through some tough times, and I'm grateful for your friendship.
8) You are one of the best friends that anyone could ask for, always there to listen or give sound advice. Thank you for being my friend!
9) I don't know where I would be without you in my life. You help me grow on a daily basis, support me no matter what and keep me sane. Thank you for everything!
10) I just wanted to thank you for all of your support over the years. You are one of the best friends anyone could ask for, and it's always nice knowing that I can come to you with anything.
11) The way we support each other is truly a gift that I am grateful for every day. You are one of my favorite people, and I know we will be friends -- no matter what!
12) Knowing you has been a gift to my life, especially during some tough times. I feel so blessed to have someone as caring as you in my life. Thank you for being there for me.
13) You are a true friend, and I know that no matter what happens, our friendship will last forever. Thank you for always being there for me!
14) It's so hard to find a real friend in this world — but you have been the best. There is nothing better than having a good friend to talk to, someone, who always knows what to say.
15) I'm so glad you are in my life because you make every day better! Thank you for your support and friendship. It means more than you will ever know.
Should a Thank You Note Be Handwritten?
5 Ways To Make Your Letter Even Better
While knowing how to say "Thank you for being you" is essential, there are many ways that you can make your letter stand out even more! If you're looking for some ways to stand out, you'll want to follow these five tips!
Tell An Inside Joke
Everyone loves an inside joke! If you and your friend share a special moment together, feel free to include it in your letter. It could be something simple like saying, "Remember the time when we were at the movies, and you laughed so hard that soda came out of your nose!" Remember to consider the relationship with this person. For example, if this is a business relationship, you'll want to use jokes a little differently.
How Do You Start A Late Thank You Note?
Pictures are a great way to help your friend understand how meaningful your friendship is. So, if you can, try and find some pictures of the two of you hanging out or having fun. A picture truly is a thousand words!
Vary Your Acronyms
Many people don't know the meaning of some acronyms, especially if they are used frequently. To avoid this struggle, try and change up your acronym every once in a while. For example, you could say, "I'm so glad to have you in my life," instead of the more common "IMYSM."
If your letter is to be sincere, you'll want to make sure that it is as perfect as possible. Always proofread your letter before sending it out to avoid any shame or embarrassment. Also, be sure to check for any spelling or grammar mistakes before sharing!
5 Sample Sympathy Thank You Notes
Handwrite Your Letter
While you might be tempted to type up your letter, we suggest writing it by hand. This will show that you genuinely value the time and effort put into this letter and that nothing is more important than a handwritten message.
If you want our robots to take the pressure of writing handwritten cards away for you, contact us at Simply Noted. We've built arguably the most advanced automated handwritten card service available. Using real ballpoint pens driven by AI-powered smart fonts, your recipients won't be able to tell your cards weren't written by a human hand.
8 Donation Thank You Letter Ideas
Let Them Know They’re the Best
Sending a heartfelt "thank you for being you" letter is genuinely one of the best ways to show how much someone means to you. Don't be afraid to let your feelings out and express yourself in a way that will genuinely touch this person's heart.