No Products in the Cart
10 "Thank You For Your Order" Wording Templates
"Thank You For Your Order" Wording Templates
Many companies have a "thank you for your order" page displayed to the customer after they place an order. This page should be one of the last steps in a well-thought-out online customer journey to help the product stands out even further.
It's essential to take some time and think about what you want your customer to feel when they read the note, as it will leave a lasting impression on your customer. If you’re not sure what to say, we'll discuss ten different ways that you could say "thank you for ordering from us" in this blog post. By the end you'll have a better appreciation for professional thank you messages.
The Importance of a Thank You Page
The "thank you for your order" message is an integral part of the purchase process because it can provide a sense of closure to customers. This helps them feel that they have completed their transaction successfully and brings satisfaction to the customer by using your company's services or products.
It also helps the consumer feel like they are not just another order number. Customers respect your business for taking the time to explain to each client how valuable their order is.
SEE ALSO: What to Say in a Business Thank You Card
A Heartfelt "Thank You" Can Make a Large Impact
Taking the time to create a heartfelt message can set you apart from other companies. The consumer may feel well-taken care of by you when it seems as though you really appreciate their business and that you are not just sending a generic message.
Customers want to feel like we are not just a barcode showing up on an extensive database. Instead, they want to feel as though they are valued and that the company respects them enough to make an effort, even if it's a small one.
8 Ways to Say Thank You — Automatically!
The Importance of Not Sounding Generic
Nothing is more frustrating for a consumer than receiving a generic "thanks for your order" message. In this type of situation, the company may be trying to save time and money by not customizing their messages per customer purchase, or they simply do not care about detail enough to make an effort.
In either case, it will appear unprofessional since consumers will notice that you didn't take any extra measures to make them feel valued for their support. Furthermore, they'll know that you haven't gone out of your way at all – even though they went out of their way to order from you!
10 "Thank You For Your Order" Template Ideas
You can use these templates as they are or change them up to match the tone and style of your brand:
1) Thank you for your order of [insert product details]. We're excited to be working with you!
2) Thank you for ordering [product details]. We're glad to have you as a customer. Let us know if you have any questions.
3) Thanks so much for your time in choosing [product]! Please enjoy our [products]! We create all of our products with you in mind.
4) Thank you again! We know that you can choose any company to service your needs and we are thrilled that you chose us over the others out there.
5) We can't wait to get started on [this project or product] for you! Feel free to read more about how we create your product from scratch and the care that goes into it.
6) We appreciate you giving us a chance to provide our services. We’ve created a personal video message for you below!
7) Your business is important to us!
8) Thank you for your support, and we hope that we can be of service in the future as well.
9) Thanks so much. It's always great working with like-minded people such as yourself!
10) Thank you for your purchase. We appreciate it and hope to serve you again in the future.
5 Sample Thank You Cards for Business
Bonus "Thank You For Your Order" Messages!
Whether you're trying to encourage customer appreciation, reward loyal customers, create word-of-mouth marketing, or boost customer retention, sending a post-purchase message is a great way to strengthen your customer's emotional investment in your brand. So here are more "thank you for your order" message templates!
For a Customer's First Purchase
Repeat customers are significantly more valuable than those that make one-time purchases. Use these "thanks for your purchase" note templates to encourage your customer's purchase to be the first of many.
- Thanks so much for shopping with us! We're a small business, but we offer huge customer support. If there's anything we can do to make you a satisfied customer, please let us know. We hope to see you again soon!
- We really appreciate your recent purchase and thought we'd write a thank you note to express our gratitude. Your support means the world to us, and though we know one purchase doesn't ensure the next purchase, we think you'll be pleased with your purchase enough to become a loyal customer. Thank you for shopping with us!
- We send this letter in sincere appreciation for your last purchase. We know you didn't expect a business note in your mailbox, but we hope the gesture adequately acknowledges you for the trust you've given us. We'll do what it takes to help you join the ranks of our returning customers.
Messages Sent as Part of a Loyalty Program
Customer loyalty is a critical resource for businesses of all stripes. Loyalty programs help build reserves by rewarding frequent purchases while creating tight bonds to your brand.
- Thank you for your support! We value your loyalty and will continue to work hard to provide excellent service. To show just what you mean to us, we've automatically enrolled you in our customer loyalty program. Expect discounts, free gifts, and our undying gratitude in the coming years.
- We're so happy to have you as a loyal customer! Thank you for sticking with us through thick and thin. To show our appreciation, you'll start receiving free weekly offers from us. It's just our way of saying, "thank you for your order!"
- As a valued customer, you are entitled to special treatment! Thanks for sticking with us, and here's a coupon for 10% off your next purchase.
Messages Intended to Drum Up Referrals
Referral programs are an excellent way to generate word-of-mouth marketing. Use these thank you templates to encourage customers to keep spreading your name around.
- Thank you so much for referring us to your friends and family! We're grateful to have customers like you that believe in our product. As a thank you, we've enclosed a coupon for 5% off your next purchase.
- Thanks so much for your recent purchase from our online store. It means a lot that you chose us over the competition. If you like the results, please feel free to pass our name on to your family and friends. We'd love the opportunity to make their day a little brighter just as we did for yours!
- Thanks for your recent purchase! If you're not already a member, we would love to have you join our loyalty program. Just ask and we'll sign you up! As a member, you'll enjoy [benefits of loyalty program].
- We really appreciate your referral! It means a lot to us that you would recommend our product to your friends. We can't wait to get started on [this project or product] for you! And if it meets your expectations (and we're sure it will) we hope you tell even more people about us!
- Thanks for being such a great customer! We're always looking for new ways to improve our products and services, so please don't hesitate to let us know if there's anything we can do. And if you're happy with the results, please tell your friends! We'd love to help them out as well.
After-Sale Service or Upsell Messages
It's not always easy to get a customer to come back for more, but it's worth the effort. These after-sale service and upsell messages will help you earn repeat business.
- Thanks so much for your recent purchase! We really appreciate your business. If there's anything we can do to make your experience better, please let us know. And if you're ever in need of [similar product], we hope you'll think of us first!
- We're so glad you're happy with your purchase! If you ever need anything else, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're always here to help. Thanks for your business! We really appreciate it. If you're ever in need of [similar product], we hope to see your friendly face grace our showroom again!
- We're so glad you're happy with your purchase! If there's anything else we can do for you, please let us know. We always want to make sure our customers are taken care of.
- Thanks for your business! We hope you're enjoying your purchase. If you ever need anything else, please feel free to reach out. We're always here to help!
- Thanks so much for your recent purchase. We know you're going to love it! If you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're always here to help.
"Thank You For Your Order" Messages For Collecting Feedback
Customer feedback is essential for businesses that want to improve their products and services. Use these templates to encourage customers to leave their thoughts.
- Thanks so much for your recent order! We really appreciate it. We're constantly trying to improve our products and services, so we rely heavily on feedback from customers like you. If you have any other suggestions, please don't hesitate to let us know!
- Thanks for your business! We really appreciate it. We've set a goal of constant customer satisfaction improvement, so we would really appreciate it if you could take a few minutes to leave us your feedback.
- Thanks so much for your recent purchase! If you could take a quick survey about your experience, we would really appreciate it. Your feedback is essential for us as we strive to improve our products and services.
- Thanks for your order! We really appreciate it. In an effort to improve our products and services, we would really appreciate if you could leave us some feedback about your experience. It only takes a few minutes, and it would be a big help to us!
"Thank You For Your Order" Messages With a Call-to-Action
These "thank you for your order" messages have a call-to-action that encourages customers to buy again, sign up for a loyalty program, or refer friends.
- Thanks so much for your recent purchase! If you're ever looking for [similar product], we hope you'll think of us first!
- Thanks for your business! We really appreciate it. To speed up your next purchase, consider purchasing a subscription. Your favorite products will arrive right when you need them, automatically!
- Thanks so much for your recent purchase. If you're happy with our products and services, we would really appreciate it if you could refer your friends and family to us! We offer a [referral program/discount] to show our appreciation.
- Thanks for your business! We really appreciate it. If you're interested in staying up-to-date on our latest products, we would be happy to add you to our mailing list. Just let us know and we'll put you on the list!
"Thank You For Your Order" Messages With a Free Gift
Saying "thank you" with a free gift is a great way to show appreciation for your customers. These templates include an offer for a freebie with purchase.
- Thanks so much for your recent purchase! As a token of our appreciation, we would like to offer you [free gift] with your next purchase of [similar product].
- Thanks for your business! We really appreciate it. To show our appreciation, please accept this free gift as a token of our gratitude. Thanks so much for your recent purchase!
- If you're ever in need of [similar product], we hope you'll think of us first. To show our appreciation, we would like to offer you [free gift] with your next purchase.
- Thank you for your order! Here's a coupon for [discounted product] as a little thank you from us. It's the least we can do to thank you for keeping our company name in mind.
5 Simple Ways to Make the Message Stand Out
Include Details of Their Order
Showing the consumer that you know exactly what they order may be just the personal touch you need to add to your message. Including order forms along with your “thank you” message may even incentivize future purchases.
Say More Than Just Thank You
Although the message you want to portray is gratitude, try saying more. For example, you could say, "We're so glad we can help!" or something similar. This shows the customer that they are not just another order on your list. You may even want to consider including a coupon code for future purchases if this is appropriate for your business.
7 Thank You Letter Closings
Personalize It To the Consumer
This works best when you collect personal information such as birthdays during the check-out process. People love to receive gifts on their special day, and if they are already expecting something from you, it will be that much more exciting!
If their special day is coming up, use that time to send the thank you message and add a happy birthday message from the company.
Do Not Wait Too Long to Send the Message
It is also crucial not to wait too long to send the message. It is best to include it with the arrival of the product. Customers will be most appreciative if you send a message for the product they ordered and received along with their purchase.
Should a Thank You Note Be Handwritten?
Use a Handwritten Note
Nothing shows appreciation more than a handwritten thank you card, and Simply Noted is the easiest way to send them. If you really want to stand out from your competitors, use a unique message, and attach it to the products. Not only does this show customers that you care about them as an individual, but it can also boost sales for your business.
Gratitude is an investment
One of the most important things you can do for your customers is to thank them. A handwritten "thank you" note delivered with the product stands out even further. If you want to level up your customer reach, consider adding a personalized thank you to make it feel special. Our team at Simply Noted can automate the process for you, creating hundreds of handwritten cards for your business in record time.
Type in words or a phrase to use our AI Assistant to
help generate a great message.