No Products in the Cart
The Best 10 "I Appreciate You" Wording Templates
There is no greater joy than expressing your gratitude to those who have helped you in life - not only on special occasions but also during your everyday life. While we all know that nothing can beat a personal message, finding the right words and expressions can feel challenging. That's why we've put together 10 of the most beautiful "I appreciate you" wording templates that will help you express your gratitude in a more memorable way.
The Importance Of Telling Someone You Appreciate Them
There are countless studies about the benefits of expressing gratitude to others. As each human possesses unique gifts and abilities, not everyone knows how to acknowledge them adequately. That's why it is crucial that you take this chance to express your appreciation for someone else, no matter how big or small the act they've done for you was.
What Are The Components Of Writing A Letter?
Before jumping into the best wording templates, it's essential to understand how to write a letter. If you're not sure how to introduce yourself, end the letter, or just get started, knowing the four components of writing a letter can help.
Start your letter with a proper greeting. There are many options that you can choose from - "Dear," "Hello," etc. You'll want to consider your relationship with that person and what would be the most appropriate way to address them. If it's a person you're really close with, you can use less formal greetings. However, if you're writing to a colleague, you'll want to ensure to keep it professional.
General Introduction Paragraph
Next, you'll want to start your letter with a general introduction paragraph. You can begin this paragraph by sharing how long you've known each other if something specific comes to mind or give some insight into what was happening in your life the last time you saw each person. But, again, it depends on your relationship with the person and how comfortable you feel sharing personal details about yourself.
The body paragraphs of your letter will be the most crucial part as they showcase what you appreciate about this person. Share some specific qualities and experiences that you've had with them, as these details help make your letter more sincere and meaningful. Don't be afraid to open up and share how this person's actions have impacted your life.
Finally, end your letter by writing a well-crafted closing paragraph. This is the part where you thank the person for all their love and support and encourage them to keep doing what they do best. Don't forget to share your love as well, as it is essential to express that you're grateful for the person as a whole.
15 Ways to Say "We Appreciate You"
The Top 10 "I Appreciate You" Wording Templates
1) You're incredible! You've blown me away with the dedication you have towards our team.
2) I am very glad to be working with you. Your commitment puts more energy in me.
3) I am incredibly grateful for the dedication you have put towards our projects this year.
4) Thank You! You are a fantastic example of dedication and determination that others can look up to.
5) I would like to thank you for all the time and effort you dedicated to our project. This would not be possible without you.
6) I would like to thank you for the endless support from your side, especially when we needed it most!
7) It was a pleasure working with this team as they are very professional and do their job well. Thank You!
8) I feel very honored to have worked with your team. Thank you for all the hard work!
9) I would like to thank you for everything you've done. It has made our projects even better than before.
10) It is my pleasure working with your team, and I appreciate all the support they give me. Thanks so much for all you do!
What Not To Do When Sending Out An "I Appreciate You" Letter
When you're writing to someone, it's important that you showcase your gratitude through the things you say in the letter. However, there are some things that you might want to avoid when writing an appreciative note, including:
- Sounding Generic: No one wants to read a letter that's generic and doesn't make them feel special. You want to make every effort you can to show your appreciation and stay true to yourself while doing so.
- Forgetting To Use A Closing Line: Don't forget the last line of your letter - it can be essential for closure. If you're using a closing line, you'll be able to end on a positive note and ensure that person knows how much you care about what they do for you or your relationship with them.
- Not Making Your Letter Personal: If this person is someone who worked closely with you during a project, think back on specific moments where their actions proved their dedication towards the work. This will help showcase precisely why you admire this person so much.
How Often Should I Tell Someone I Appreciate Them?
The number of times you should let someone know that you appreciate them is entirely up to you. Some people may like receiving a thank you more often, while some prefer it less frequently. The best way to get an idea of how often someone enjoys hearing appreciation from their co-workers is simply by asking them.
How To Stand Out With Your Next Appreciation Message
Expressing gratitude towards your co-workers or boss can be an awkward situation if you're not used to doing it regularly. However, all it takes are simple words to make someone feel appreciated and motivated, which will reflect positively on their work performance. By writing the perfect "I Appreciate You" letter, your team members or employees will know precisely what they mean to everyone around them!
Take your letter to the next level by ensuring that it's handwritten. Not only does this make your message more personal, but it also builds a physical connection between you and the recipient. Include some lovely details in the letter, such as any memories you have shared with them or how the person's actions inspired you. If you don't have time to handwrite your letters, let us automate the process for you at Simply Noted. We can make it easy to send tons of pen-written notes easily and quickly.