No Products in the Cart
The Best Business Holiday Card Messages | 10 Examples Included
It’s that time of year again! Christmas carols have taken over the airwaves, festive lights are sprouting in trees, windows, and doorways, and a feeling of good cheer is palpable in the air. It’s time to send business holiday cards again!
If you’re like a lot of people, this is one of the more difficult holiday traditions to complete on time. You likely have a lot of customers or clients you want to reach out to but very little time to handwrite all of their cards.
Simply Noted to the rescue! Our fleet of advanced handwriting robots can give you and your team their time back while delivering the finest, automated handwritten holiday cards you and your clients have ever seen. We use real ballpoint pens driven by AI-powered smart fonts that recreate the subtle details that distinguish standard handwriting fonts from the real thing. With Simply Noted, you can send hundreds (or thousands) of personalized business holiday cards in almost no time at all!
But what to write in all those cards? We can help there, too. Below you’ll find ten examples of great business holiday card messages. Use them as-is or build on them to create unique holiday messages all your own. Let’s dig in!
TEN MEMORABLE BUSINESS HOLIDAY CARD MESSAGES
Don’t stress about saying the wrong thing. As long as you’re speaking from the heart and layering in warm holiday wishes, you really can’t go wrong. These ten examples should point you in the right direction.
For Clients and Customers
- At this time of year, we turn grateful thoughts toward all those that have helped make us a success. We wish you all a wonderful holiday season full of love, laughter, and good tidings. We look forward to the great things we’ll all accomplish in 2022!
- All of us here at [your company] wish you and your families all the best this holiday season and in the coming year. We thank you from the bottom of our hearts for your continued patronage. You allow us to do what we love, and for that, we’re forever grateful. Have a happy, healthy, and joyous holiday!
- The holidays are about spending time with those that mean the most to you. For our company, that’s you! While we can’t visit with each of you personally, please know that we’re with you in spirit. We hope you enjoy your time off with those you love and hope to speak with each of you at some point in the new year. Have a very happy holiday!
- Each year we take stock of what’s important to us and express our gratitude to those that have helped make us who we are. In that spirit, we wanted to thank you for your business over the last year and extend the warmest holiday wishes in return. Your continued support means the world to us, and we hope your coming year is filled with extraordinary opportunities. Happy holidays!
- What a year this has been! We’ve all emerged through the uncertainty and difficulties, stronger and ready to take on 2022. We hope you’re also enjoying a prosperous holiday and wish that good things continue to happen for you this holiday and on into the future. Thanks for allowing us the opportunity to work with you!
- It has been our pleasure to spend the last year in service to you. Your success is our success, and so we wish you nothing but the best in the coming years. Let the holidays rejuvenate your spirit and renew your passion so that you can come back strong in 2022. We’ll be with you all the way!
- Thank you for everything you do to help push of forward. You and the rest of our staff form the backbone of our company, and everything we do hinges on your continued dedication and happiness. In that spirit, we wish you all the best this holiday season and in the coming year. Together, united, we can’t help but succeed!
- We all have families we look forward to visiting with during the holidays. You all are a family, too, and we have the privilege of working with you every day! Wishing you the warmest holiday season, from our family to yours.
- This last year has been full of challenges, some more difficult than others, and you’ve risen to the occasion every time. For everything you do and everything you will do in the future, you have our eternal gratitude. We feel fortunate to have you on our team and hope you get everything you want this holiday and into the new year. Happy holidays to you and yours!
- A company isn’t just its employees. It’s everyone that makes a contribution, no matter how big or small, and you all have certainly made our lives easier. Thank you so much for the quality service you provide. Knowing that you’re on top of things makes our jobs so much easier. Our success is due in no small part to your continued excellence, and we thank you for that. Have a wonderful holiday and new year!
TIPS FOR IMPROVING YOUR BUSINESS HOLIDAY CARDS
Having the right message is the first step. Try these tips to make your cards even better.
Include a Small Gift
Business holiday cards can be memorable on their own, but if you include a small gift, their value increases dramatically. With Simply Noted, you can add gift cards to your order. We’ll insert them into each card before mailing. We make holiday cards and corporate gifting easy!
How to Add a Gift Card to Your Order
Personalize Your Message
Personalizing your holiday cards makes them resonate better with your recipients. A generic holiday message that reads as if it could have been written for anyone has no heart. Start each card with your recipients’ names and add at least one personal detail. With Simply Noted, you can use custom fields to simplify personalization, even with large orders.
Don’t Include Sales Language
Business holiday cards should be about expressing gratitude and spreading good cheer. Wedging in sales language feels heavy-handed and will turn off your clients. While holiday cards are a form of marketing, they should speak softly, building relationships instead of selling outright.