No Products in the Cart
10 "Just Because!" Wording Templates for Any Occasion
When you want to show someone how much you care and that you're thinking of them or want to catch up with someone you've lost touch with, sending a "Just because" note can be a great way to catch up! However, if you're not sure what to say or want to say "Just because" with a little more enthusiasm, we've got you covered!
In this post, we'll show ten different ways you can send a note "just because" for all occasions that are guaranteed to make your recipient feel special. Whether it's a birthday, wedding, anniversary, or just because you love them so much, there is something perfect for everyone on this list.
SEE ALSO: 10 Ways to Sign a Card "With Love"
Why Should I Send A "Just Because" Message?
Sending a note to someone "just because" is an easy way to show you're thinking of them. It can brighten their day and remind them that they are always in your thoughts, even when you don't have the chance to get together or talk over the phone.
There's no wrong time for sending a message like this! Birthdays, anniversaries, Valentine's Day, any holiday — all of these occasions work well with a little extra love from anyone who might be missing the recipient on that particular day. You don't even have to wait for a special occasion. You can send a "Just because" message any day of the week!
10 Best Housewarming Gift Ideas That Work Every Time
Five Things To Consider Before Sending A "Just Because" Message
Before jumping into your "Just because" message, there are a few tips you might want to keep in mind to ensure it sits right with your recipient.
The Tone Of Your Message
You'll want to ensure that the tone of your message matches what you're trying to say to this person. Whether silly and playful or light and professional, understanding the style you want to portray in your message can help you narrow down what you want to write.
Your Relationship To That Person
The relationship you have with the recipient can also help guide what sort of "Just because" message you want to send. For example, if it's your best friend or a family member that means a lot to you, something more sentimental might be appreciated over talking about the weather or using a generic greeting.
Add Your Personality
Since you're writing a message to someone important, showing off your personality can help make your "Just because" note that much more special. For example, if you love puns and wordplay, make sure that it shows through in your writing! Don't be afraid to stray from standard text. Instead, focus on making it your own!
Consider What Would Make Them Feel Special
At the end of your "Just because" note, you want to ensure that it clearly shows what this person means to you and why they're important. This is where things like sharing memories or talking about a memorable time can help add more meaning to your message!
There Are No Rules
Remember that there are no rules when it comes to your "Just because" message, so if you have something else in mind, then do it! You don't have to follow any specific outline or template when showing someone how much you care! Instead, follow your heart and go with what feels best. Either way, they're sure to feel surprised by your sweet gesture.
35 Ways to End a Friendly Letter
Top 10 "Just Because" Wording Templates
1) I've been thinking about you and how much I admire our friendship. I appreciate your presence in my life and know that the world is a better place with you here. Love you unconditionally, [name]
2) The reason I wrote you this card is to remind you how much I care about you and how much of an impact you're having in this world! Please know that I'm always here for you if you need it, and don't ever change the person you are!
3) You're in my thoughts a lot, so I wanted to send over a message that I hoped will brighten your day. You mean so much to me, and I hope you know how many are impacted by your compassionate heart and high-spirited attitude. Thanks for being an incredible human being!
4) Few people make a genuine impact on our lives, and you're one of those people. I'm grateful for the times we've had together, both big and small, as they make a difference in my life!
5) When I think of all the things I'm grateful for in this life, I always think of you! I respect you for all of the compassion you have for others and for all you've achieved in this life. I love our friendship and know that I always have you to lean on no matter how far apart we may be!
6) This is just a little note of my appreciation for our friendship. You are a kind soul, and I'm happy to have you in my life.
7) Just wanted to acknowledge you for all that you do, and I hope our friendship continues long into the future!
8 I'm so proud of you for everything that you do! You're a breath of fresh air in this crazy world. XOXO
9) The world needs more people like you! This is just a friendly reminder that you are an incredible human being, and I'm so glad to know you!
10) You are so special to me, and I wanted to send you some love today to show you how much I care. Have a wonderful day! You deserve it.
Let Us Help With Your Just Because Handwritten Letters
If you want to write handwritten letters and don't have the time, we're here to help at Simply Noted. We create custom handwritten cards that are personalized with your information using robotic technology, allowing us to do all of the work for you!
All you need to provide addresses and message text, and we'll take care of everything else. Your recipients will receive a genuine-feeling, handwritten card. With our help, sending "Just Because" notes have never been easier! And neither has the perfect wedding thank you note!
Type in words or a phrase to use our AI Assistant to
help generate a great message.