No Products in the Cart
71 Best New Baby Wishes Message Templates + Bonus Recommendations
71 Best New Baby Wishes Message Templates + Bonus Recommendations
It's a happy day indeed when a new baby arrives! As your friend or loved one embarks on this beautiful new chapter in their life, it’s natural to want to reach out and share in the joy. What better way to do that than with a heartfelt message expressing your best wishes for the new baby?
But what should you say? And how can you say it in a way that is unique and memorable? We’ve got you covered. In this article, we provide 71 templates for the most popular types of "new baby wishes" messages. Plus, we include some bonus recommendations for how to make your wishes even more special.
So whether you are looking for something sweet and sentimental or funny and light-hearted, we’ve got just the right message for you. So go ahead and take a look! We promise you won’t be disappointed.
71 New Baby Wishes You Can Use Today
The following selections are divided into categories to help guide your path. If you're interested in something sentimental, stick with the more serious categories. Jump to the comedy section if something lighthearted works better for you.
Remember, you're free to use these as-is or alter them to suit your purposes. These work equally well as jumping-off points and landing spots.
Emotional New Baby Wishes
Try these on when you're looking to pluck your recipient's heartstrings. These are some of the sweetest, most sentimental new baby wishes you'll find.
1. "Welcoming a new baby is one of life's biggest joys. Congratulations on your beautiful bundle of love."
2. "Your family is so blessed to have this little miracle in their lives. I can't wait to meet him/her!"
3. "There's nothing like the love of a parent for their child. Congratulations on becoming a mom/dad."
4. "I can't wait to see all the amazing things this little one will do in their lifetime. Congratulations!"
5. "A new baby is such a special and wonderful gift. Congratulations on your new arrival."
6. "Becoming a parent is one of the biggest blessings life can offer. I know you're up for it!"
7. "I'm so excited to see what the future holds for your beautiful family. Congratulations!"
8. "There's nothing like the joy of a new baby in the family. Congratulations and best wishes!"
9. "A new baby is a reminder that life is full of miracles. Congratulations on your new arrival."
10. "The birth of a child is one of the most amazing things in the world. You're going to love it!"
11. "Your family is so lucky to have this beautiful new addition. Congratulations!"
12. "I can't wait to see all the amazing things this little one will do in his/her lifetime."
13. "A new baby is such a special and wonderful gift. Congratulations on your new arrival."
14. "Congratulations on becoming a mom/dad! I'm so excited to see all the wonderful things this little one will do."
15. "I'm so happy for you and your family on this amazing new addition. Congratulations!"
16. "A new baby is a reminder that life is full of miracles. Congratulations on your new arrival."
17. "There's nothing like the love of a parent for their child. Congratulations on becoming a mom/dad."
18. "I can't wait to see what the future holds for your beautiful family. It's only up from here!"
19. "The birth of a child is one of the most amazing things in the world. You're in for the adventure of your life!"
20. "Your family is so lucky to have this beautiful new addition. Now spread the love around!"
Cute New Baby Wishes
Is your relationship with the new parents more on the casual side? If so, one of these cute new baby wishes might be just right.
21. "So happy for you guys! You've created a tiny baby surrounded by love. Congrats on the new arrival."
22. "Awww...congratulations on your new baby!"
23. "Yay! A new baby in the family! Congratulations!"
24. "I'm so excited for you guys...a new baby is such a blessing."
25. "I can't wait to meet your new little one. Congratulations!"
26. "So happy for you...a new baby is such a special thing."
27. "Awww...a new baby! Congratulations and best wishes!"
28. "I'm so excited for you and your new arrival. You're all so lucky to have each other!"
29. "I can't wait to see pictures of your new little one. I'm sure she's the absolute cutest!"
30. "I'm sure you're going to be great parents. Congratulations!"
Funny New Baby Wishes
If you know the parents well and want to add a touch of humor to your new baby message, check out these funny wishes. Their newborn baby boy or girl won't know what hit them.
31. "Wishing you all the best as you embark on this amazing new adventure called parenthood. Just remember, your ticket is non-refundable."
32. "I can't wait to see what this little one will be like when he/she grows up. Hopefully he/she cries a little less at that point."
33. "A new baby is a wonderful blessing...now you'll never sleep again."
34. "Congratulations on your new arrival! I hope you're getting lots of sleep."
35. "I'm so excited for you...a new baby is such a special thing. The diapers that come with them? Not so much."
36. "A new baby is a wonderful blessing...now you have someone to keep you up all night."
37. "Congratulations on your new arrival! You can now look forward to never doing things for yourself again!"
38. "I'm so excited for you. You have a new baby to run your house like a tiny dictator. Chop, chop! I hear someone crying!"
39. "I know the joy that's felt when you bring a new baby home from the hospital. It's wonder...and also terrifying. Here's hoping that you acclimate quickly and get down to the business of being parents!"
40. "Congratulations on your new arrival! Soon you'll become more intimate with strained vegetables than you ever wanted to be."
New Baby Wishes for a Boy
If you know the parents are expecting a boy, and it matters to them, one of these baby boy wishes celebrating their arrival would be perfect.
41. "I can't wait to see what this little guy will be like when he grows up. Congratulations!"
42. "I'm sure he's going to be a great addition to the family, snips, snails, puppy dog tails, and all He is one lucky baby!"
43. "I can't wait to meet your new baby boy. Congratulations!"
44. "He's going to be such a handsome little dude. Congratulations on having such a cute and healthy boy!"
45. "I know you're going to be great parents. Congratulations on your new baby boy!"
46. "I bet he's going to have your sense of humor. Congratulations!"
47. "He's going to be a little heartbreaker just like his daddy. Congratulations!"
48. "Babies are such a blessing, and I know you're going to love this little guy more than anything. Congratulations on your new arrival!"
49. "I'm sure he's going to be the apple of your eye. Congratulations on your new baby boy!"
50. "Welcome to the world, little guy! I can't wait to see all the wonderful things you do."
New Baby Girl Wishes
If you know the parents are expecting a baby girl, and they're on the traditional side, one of these wishes would be perfect.
51. "I can't wait to see what this little girl will be like when she grows up, even if the sugar, spice, and everything nice all evaporate. She's going to be amazing!"
52. "I'm sure your little baby girl is going to be a great addition to the family. You can finally get your baby card laminated!"
53. "I can't wait to meet your new baby girl. She's entered a wonderful family!"
54. "She's going to be such a beautiful little lady and a very lucky baby. We're so happy for you!"
55. "I'm sure she's going to bring a lot of joy to your family. Happy everything to your sweet baby girl!"
56. "I hope this little girl knows how much she's loved even before she enters the world."
57. "She's going to be a firecracker, that's for sure! Congratulations on your new baby girl!"
58. "Welcoming a baby girl into the family is such a special time. I'm sure you're all going to love her very much."
59. "I hope your new baby girl has a wonderful life full of lots of love and happiness."
60. "I can't wait to see what the future holds for your beautiful baby girl. Congratulations!"
Excellent Quotes for New Baby Wishes
If you want to be a little more creative with your new baby wishes, try one of these excellent quotes. These are perfect if you're not sure what to say but still want to sound like you're wishing them all the best.
61. "A baby is born with a need to be loved and never outgrows it." - Frank A. Clark
62. "There are two lasting bequests we can give our children: One is roots, the other is wings." - Hodding Carter
63. "Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body." - Elizabeth Stone
64. "The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before. The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new." - Rajneesh
65. "Every child comes with the message that God is not yet discouraged of man." - Rabindranath Tagore
66. "There is no finer investment for any community than putting milk into babies." - Winston Churchill
67. "A baby is God's opinion that the world should go on." - Carl Sandburg
68. "Having a baby is like falling in love again, both with your husband and your child." - Tina Brown
69. "There are no seven wonders of the world in the eyes of a child. There are seven million." - Walt Streightiff
70. "Children are the hands by which we take hold of heaven." - Henry Ward Beecher
71. "There is no finer investment for any community than putting milk into babies." - Winston Churchill
GENERAL TIPS FOR IMPROVING YOUR NEW BABY WISHES
Here are a few general tips that you can use to make sure your new baby wishes are the best they can be.
Make sure you sound sincere. One of the worst things you can do is to sound like you're not happy for the parents or that you're just going through the motions. If you don't really mean it, don't say it.
Keep it short and sweet. New parents are usually very tired, so they might not have the energy or attention span to listen to a long speech. Keep your wishes brief and to the point.
Focus on the positive. This is a time for celebrating, so try to focus on the happy and positive aspects of the situation. Unless you're trying to be funny, in which case it's okay to skewer the less savory aspects of parenting.
Avoid giving advice. Unless you're asked, try not to give the parents any unsolicited advice. They're already getting enough of that from everyone else!
Say congratulations! This might seem like a no-brainer, but you'd be surprised how many people forget to say congratulations to the parents. Make sure you include this in your new baby wishes.
Automate your handwritten cards. If you send a lot of handwritten cards, keeping up can be challenging. You do the work because you value the way handwritten messages are more poignant than an email or a text message. But what if you could get convincing handwritten cards (even in your own handwriting) with the simplicity and speed of a digital message?
Simply Noted makes it a reality. We've built the world's most advanced handwriting robots, capable of recreating the subtleties of word letter, sizing, and shape that separate handwriting fonts from real handwriting. Simply choose a card, upload your text, and warm, inviting handwritten cards will be on their way to your recipients quickly and at any volume. Simply Noted is the best way to send the best new baby wishes.
Type in words or a phrase to use our AI Assistant to
help generate a great message.